Today we are launching the PREMIUM section of the cg-blog.com.
To get things started I am going to show you how to model a beautiful, tufted,
Chesterfield style sofa with capitones.
This type of sofa is perfect for bringing a classic touch into your interiors.
To make a complex model like this one, you need to break down into elements. When you have a basic element, you can multiply them to make a large area.
But how to deal with the curving shape, corners, wrinkles, etc?
Watch the video and find out
You can also download the final .max file below the videos.
Next week we’ll talk about lighting and shading with V-Ray.
Today we start with advanced polygonal modeling:
- Video pt.1: Modeling the basic elements – 20′
- Video pt.2: Modeling the back of the sofa – 43′
- Video pt.3: Modeling the seat cushions – 15′
- Video pt.4: Modeling the tacks and legs – 13′
- Video pt.5: Adding more details – 20′
- Video pt.6: Final Touches – 6′
- DOWNLOAD the final 3d model