In this lesson I’ll talk about Final Render and Post Production.
Sometimes night versions seems, hard to achieve.
But I can prove this is not true if you have a simple vision of the photographic renders and you can how to simply handle all the tools!
Can’t you believe?
Just watch this video and tell me what do you think in the comments below!
- Do not use VRayLight Portals at this time
- Don’r forget to delete the VRaySky (environment panel)
- Just place light sources where they actually are
- Use V-Ray Light “as substituite”: invisible + reflections(off) + Specular(off)
- Shutter speed exposure 50 is good for average quantity of light
- Use Override Mtl to do a good light balance without lose the materials assigned
- Create a chromatic contrast with handling “temperature”;
- Use V-Ray 2 Sided Mtl for thin objects;
- Use “screen” blending mode to add reflecions in photoshop
As I said: is it reaaaally simple, or not?
You just need to think with your mind, just doing things more logical.
* Premium Area *
If you are a Premium Member – DOWNLOAD MODELS NOW!
download the LIVING NIGHT MODEL.max and the PSD file, in the links below: