In this lesson I’ll talk about Final Render and Post Production.
Sometimes night versions seems, hard to achieve.
But I can prove this is not true if you have a simple vision of the photographic renders and you can how to simply handle all the tools!
Can’t you believe? 🙂
Just watch this video and tell me what do you think in the comments below!
- Do not use VRayLight Portals at this time
- Don’r forget to delete the VRaySky (environment panel)
- Just place light sources where they actually are
- Use V-Ray Light “as substituite”: invisible + reflections(off) + Specular(off)
- Shutter speed exposure 50 is good for average quantity of light
- Use Override Mtl to do a good light balance without lose the materials assigned
- Create a chromatic contrast with handling “temperature”;
- Use V-Ray 2 Sided Mtl for thin objects;
- Use “screen” blending mode to add reflecions in photoshop
As I said: is it reaaaally simple, or not? 🙂
You just need to think with your mind, just doing things more logical.
* Premium Area *
If you are a Premium Member – DOWNLOAD MODELS NOW!
download the LIVING NIGHT MODEL.max and the PSD file, in the links below: