All contents for this Interactive Course:
Relevant topics covered:
- 3 lessons designed by a V-Ray Licensed Instructor®
- 60 mins narrated HD Videos
- MAX FILES to download with all V-Ray Settings
- MAX FILES to practise / exercises
- the lights hierarchy;
- How to use an HDRI?
- An easy approach for “Magic Hour” renders;
- Vraylight Dome with Vraysky and HDRI;
- How to save time with “VRaylights Substitutes”;
- Use a V-Ray camera for chromatic contrast;
- Multi sub-object material ID + Object ID + UVWmap ID;
- How to map different channels with UVWmap;
- How Unwrap UVW works;
- How to make a water material;
- How to use opacity channel;
- How to make a bonfire.
- Get alpha channel with V-Ray Dome;
- How to choose the right background;
- Evaluating perspective;
- FAD technique (extract hidden details);
- Creating the chromatic contrast;
- PROGLOW technique;
- Best VIGNETTING technique;
- Useful shortcuts for photoshop;
- No HDRI to achieve great result!
Subscribe and access this Interactive Course + more 9 courses: for 1 year!
During this period a V-Ray Licenced Instructor® will be available to help you with trainings: